ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app
- Temperatures will reach close to 70 degrees again Thursday.
- A cold front moving through Thursday afternoon will change all of that.
- The possibility of showers is in Thursday evening’s forecast.
- There will be a greater chance of rainfall starting Friday and through the weekend.
- A strong weather system will arrive Saturday night and drag some really cold air along with it.
- This will change the rain to snow early Sunday.
- Accumulations and impacts are still way too early to tell but the likelihood of snow in Charlotte this weekend is increasing.
FORECAST VIDEO BELOW: Snow possible this weekend
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
(WATCH BELOW: Will it snow in the Carolinas? Here’s what you can expect this winter)
©2022 Cox Media Group